Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is what I'm loving on this rainy Wednesday.........

I'm loving that my sister is here from Colorado and that today we are just hanging out, sista style.




I'm loving Sift Bakery and a little girl's time I had with my mom, sister and, of course, my sweet Lil.

The Limonatta is my absolute favorite. I love any and all things lemon. This, my dear, rocks the house. Each bite is Heaven.

I'm loving that I was able to have lunch with friends today. My friend, Steph, is visiting from Wichita and she introduced me to Chloe's Cafe. The Curry Chicken Sandwich is Yummy. Definitely worth a second visit.

I'm loving this verse.....

       Above all else, guard your Heart, for everything you do flows from it.           
                                                Proverbs 4:23

Happy Wednesday, everyone.

No comments: