Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pray For All The Pregnant Ladies.....

We share prayer requests each morning as part of our morning routine in Room 51. I have 5 teams of students and it was team 4's turn to share requests or praises. One of my students, a tiny little thing, with a huge personality, shoots her hand up right away.

"I would like to pray for all the pregnant ladies (the First Grade teacher is pregnant as well) that when the baby comes out, it won't hurt."

Oh dear, sweet girl. How do you tell an 8 year old that yes, it's going to hurt, hurt like hec?

We finally decided to pray that the babies would grow healthy and strong. (Anyways, I ask for an epidural the moment I step into the hospital.)

There's never a dull moment in the world of Second Grade.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh, that is hilarious! I guess it's the thought that counts? :)