Monday, December 5, 2011

My Monday Favorites

Happy Monday and Happy December! I thought I’d try something new to mix things up. We’ll see how it goes. I wanted to do a post on some of my favorite things. For this first “My Favorites Monday” I thought I’d focus on one of my favorite things to do…. eat (and drink) of course.

I cannot go through the season without mentioning my favorite holiday drink in its special red cup. The peppermint latte and on occasion hot chocolate really hit the spot. And what is it about the red cup? Really! When I see the red cup it’s like the green light for the holiday season to begin.

Next, The Original Sweet Leaf Sweet Tea. I’m a bit of an ice tea snob. There’s not many sweet teas I like besides my own. So when I find one I like, I’m always on the lookout for all the places that carry it. This tea tastes like truly home brewed tea. And hey, another one of my favorite people happened to sneak into the pic.

My friend Emberli turned me onto this next great food find and I’m so glad she did. You can find these roasted potatoes in the frozen section at Trader Joe’s. Per her suggestion, I just take out what I need for my self (a little or a lot), warm them up in the micro for a few minutes, then roast them up in a pan on the stove for a few more. Whamo! Lightly seasoned and toasted home fries in about 5 minutes. Pretty awesome.

What are some of your favorite food finds?








































































































No comments: