Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving.....Birthday Edition

Everyone is actually looking at the camera at the same time. Wow!!


If you didn't wish me a Happy Birthday, no worries. It was 2 weeks ago and well, you're too late. Just kidding.

With birthdays there comes another year (Blah!), a few more creases (around the eyes.....They are laugh lines because I'm so happy! Blah!), and a few more white hairs (nothing a little brown mascara won't fix!).

There also comes....presents. And of course, time with friends and family. Which is what really matters. Got to admit, though. I do love me some Starbucks cards. (I got 2 this year. Score!!)

So here is what I'm absolutely loving this 32nd birthday. No really......I'm 32.

My iphone. Yup. I'm just like the rest of them. I love, love, love my phone.
I don't know how to do 70% of the things on my phone. But I love it.


Time with family. Eating brownies. Catching up. Watching the newest cousins.



Cousins Landon and Henry are just days apart. We've decided they must be BFF's.



Fun times with friends. We are at Pizza Gourmet, my all-time favorite pizza joint.


My super cool platter from some super cool friends.



It found a special place.



My newest cricut cartridge.


There were giftcards, lotions, and peanut M&M's and more.

The best gift of all was sleeping in on my birthday. Thank you, Andy!


Ephesians 5:20 giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

No comments: