Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lucky 13!

As of today, I've been married for 13 years! Want a quick trip down memory lane? I thought so.
(There should be pictures for each year starting with right before we got married. But, sadly, I have no pictures on our computer from 2001. We hadn't yet bought our digital camera.)

* Yes, I know this isn't my anniversary. The computer, though, was being a big pill on my anniversary and wouldn't load the pictures. I could go on and on about how angry I got and almost threw the computer out the window; but then I would just sound insane........

This is for you, Andy. I love you.




Yup, I'm wearing overalls. Bold, I know. I loved those overalls!

2002
2003

Ahh..... the year I forgot to put the guard on the razor and shaved a nice diagonal  4 inch strip down the back of Andy's head 2 weeks before his sister's wedding!! Notice the super short hair. Ha! ha!
Dressing up like two of our best friends for Halloween......best costumes ever!

2006
2007
One more pic for 2007. It's just that my midsection changed drastically in a matter of about 5 months.


2008
And then life got even sweeter. Lily Grace joined us. Now we had a little family!
2009
2010
2011
Then came "The Hurricane" as we like to call him here at home. Small but fiesty, he rounded out the Bauer Bunch.
2012
I couldn't ask for a better husband, better family, better life.





2013
It's never a dull moment around here and that's just the way I like it. Andy, thank you for 13 wonderful years! Aren't you glad I asked you out first????

2 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

I love all the pictures through all the years. Fun to see how you have changed and how your family has changed. Great post!

Jen Bauer said...

Thanks, Sarah:)