Friday, December 31, 2010

10 Things I Learned in 2010



On reflecting over the past year, here's a few things I've learned:

  1. I look good in hats.
  2. I don’t look good in skinny jeans.
  3. Potty training does not happen in one day. Anyone who says so, you and I need to meet……in a dark alley.
  4. Families are complicated; but family loves you like no one else does.
  5. I’m no Holly Homemaker; but I think I’m a pretty awesome mom.
  6. I’m addicted to magazines with the words organization, storage solution or declutter in the title.
  7. Writing is something I need to do and I should have never stopped.
  8. The Christian life can be very exciting.
  9. My daughter marches to the beat of her own drum. And I really like that about her.
  10. That my husband has an amazing amount of determination. He’s quite brave and has actually inspired me to take chances.
2010 was quite a year! I wonder what 2011 will bring? Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great list! I agree with everything on it, except I don't think I've ever seen you in skinny jeans, and even if I had, I'm sure I would have thought you could pull them off. :)