Monday, February 18, 2013

Peeing In The Closet. Yup, I Said Peeing In The Closet.

For some reason, Henry has now decided that he no longer wants to wear clothes. No shirt, no pants, no diaper. He desperately tries to take them off, all the while making the "please" sign. Well, not the actual please sign. It's just the one he made up for please. When I tried to teach him "please" in sign language, he would just get angry. I mean, he was quite put off. I was like, "Chill out, buddy. I'm just trying to help you out since you can't talk yet. But hey, whatever floats your boat." His unique sign for please let me know he was hungry. Then it just became the sign for please when he wanted anything. Which makes it kind of hard to figure out what he wants sometimes. Gosh, I just want him to talk already!

So what was I saying now? Oh yes, he doesn't want to wear clothes. Especially not his diaper.

The other day I had changed his diaper, I left him in the living room to run somewhat free and sans clothing. His diaper was  on. I skipped on over to his room to toss his clothes in his hamper and get his fresh clothes for the day from his closet. As I was taking some clothes off the hanger I looked down and there was H standing next to me.

Completely nude.

Peeing into the closet.

No look of mischief, no look of sheepish shame. It was as if I let him pee in his closet every day!

You better believe me this is coming up in conversation the first time he brings a girlfriend over the house. Oh, yeah. I'm tucking this one away in the mental file folder labeled "embarrassing my kids."





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this story, a great one to pull out at just the right moment! Hilarious! Kids, keeping it real, keeping us humble and on our toes!

Jamie said...

Hahahahaha!!! I can't stop laughing!!!