Thursday, March 29, 2012

What I'm Loving.....on the tube

This week I'd thought I share some of the new shows I absolutely love. I must admit..... I love TV. I've kinda got a schedule for most days except Fridays and Saturdays. I don't schedule my life around my shows, though. That's the beauty of DVR. But when I'm rocking the babe to sleep late at night and Andy's at work, I love to just be able to catch up on some of my faves. so here they are in no particular order.
1. Worst Cooks:
And maybe this is because I could so be one of these people.
And because my celebrity food crush is Bobby Flay.

2.Once Upon A Time:
First of all I think the premise of this show is pretty original.
I love it when people actually come up with something new.
And I love Ginnifer Goodwin's pixie cut. If only I could be so brave!


3.The Voice:
This is actually the second season for this show.
I started watching it while I was on bed rest in Roseville last summer.
Then the baby came and my world got turned upside down
and we lived in the NICU. I just couldn't keep up with my shows!
Imagine that! I was so excited when this new season began.
And don't you just want to hug Cee Lo?
He's like an oddly shaped teddy bear. I love him.

4 Weddings:
This may not be a new show but it's new to me.
I find it so interesting to see all the different themes people come up with.
If I could do my wedding over I'd put more effort and thought into it.
Seeing as I don't have thousands of dollars lying around,
that probably won't happen.

5. Say Yes To The Dress:
This show is fascinating to me.
I would watch it just to see all the pretty dresses.
But it absolutely amazes me how bossy and pushy
the moms are when it comes to what dress they want to see
their daughter in. Will I be that way when Lily gets married?
I hope not.
The other thing that amazes me is how much these girls spend on their dresses.
I spent $200 on mine.... not $2000 (or 10,000 in some cases...yikes!)
Mostly I love to see the girls tear up when they find "the one".
It's a girl thing!

6. New Girl.
She's quirky and weird. I like quirky. I laugh really hard during this show.

No comments: