Monday, October 25, 2010

READY FOR CHRISTMAS

Well, it's official. I am ready for Christmas, and I haven't even seen the decorations out in the stores yet.

I'll tell you the moment my Christmas switch turned on. I took Lily out in our driveway/yard today after work to blow bubbles. The air was crisp and cool, but not too cold. And then I smelled it. You know how pine trees smell right after it rains? It reminded me of the Saturday after Thanksgiving when we go cut down our Christmas tree at the tree farm.

Needless to say, I've begun to play Christmas music. Hey it's only 2 months until Christmas! That's not too early, right?






Oh, to be 2 and completely entertained by a pile of dirt and pine needless!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ok - so I don't feel weird now - I have been listening to it since last Friday :) Yea!!!!! I am ready too!