Saturday, October 23, 2010

So, I’m going to start a blog, again.

It's been a few years since I've posted on my former blog, Senorita Sassy Pants. I’ve wanted to start up again for years, but could always think of reasons why I shouldn't.

Reason #1: I don’t have time.

Well, I figure if I quit watching reruns of Glee and playing Farm Town, I should be able to squeeze in a half hour here and there to write.

Reason #2: I’ll start this blog and after a few weeks I’ll run out of ideas or lose the motivation and just quit. So why start at all?

This may very well be true. This was really a cop out for reason number #3.

Reason #3: Nobody will be interested in what I have to say.

This may also be very true. But I’ve decided to write this blog for me and for my family. If others like it……great. If they don’t and I never get a single comment………. That’s great too. Well, maybe not great, but I’ll get over it.

Life since Seniorita Sassy Pants has changed ALOT. While I'm still teaching, I now have an almost 3 year old daughter who keeps me on my toes and laughing. Andy is 5 weeks shy of finishing a year in the police academy. My life is crazy and busy most of the time and I'm almost certain this will not change any time soon. What better time to blog about it, right?

So, after saying all that, I’ll say one more thing………HERE I GO!!

Here are some pictures of life with the Bauers.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT! Glad you are blogging!!!!! I am interested - excited to see your post! Making an apron any time soon - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen Bauer said...

Yeah, Andy and I are making matching ones!!!

Ando said...

No we are not!