Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am absolutely loving that it's Halloween today. Despite the rain, we still got to go trick or treating. We actually braved the mall which is something we've never done. The mall is not my favorite place to go; but L got to trick or treat with her friends and she left with a bucket full of candy. She was happy which made us happy.










I am loving my kid's costumes. I'm proud of Lily's because it is 100% homemade and proud of H's because it was $7 at a consignment fair. Can I get a what, what??? That's right, $7.

I'm loving our recent trip to the pumpkin patch. What a fun day to spend with the family (and Mimi got to come!).




I'm loving that we got to carve a pumpkin with L for the very first time. She had a blast! Papa got to help us with all the fun mess and even Boo Boo joined in on the festivities.







I'm just loving October and all the great memories it brought our family.

No comments: