Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days: I'm Taking the Challenge

Day #1:: The Why

I'm taking the challenge of linking up with The Nester and writing for 31 days straight! Even though I got started a few days late, I'm determined to do it.

Why take this challenge?

I'd love to be more disciplined as a writer. So feeling the pressure to write for 31 days straight may be really good for me.

Why choose joy as my topic to write about for 31 days (minus a few)?

To be honest. It's something I struggle with and it's something God has been really been teaching me a lot about lately. So I thought writing about it would be perfect for me and hopefully anyone who happens to read my posts.


To be a little more specific, I'm challenging myself to find joy in the little things in my life and to bring joy through the little things to other people's lives. I'm pretty excited to take this challenge. I'm hoping I'll be consistent about posting everyday, despite my very tardy beginning.

If you'd like to read all my 31 Days Challenge posts, click below. I'll be adding them to the list as I write them.

Day #2::  A Little Note 
Day #3::  A Small White Lamp 
Day #4:: Perfect Potato Soup 
Day #18:: Fall

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this topic. Finding joy in the unexpected small ways is sometimes so tough, but definitely worth it.