Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall is My Happy Place


Day #18 Finding Joy in the Little Things::  Fall

Wow, I really slacked on this 31 Day Challenge!

Honestly, we've been doing a lot of family stuff lately and I haven't been spending too much time in front of the computer. I think this is a good thing, though. So, instead of trying to make up for days I've missed I'm just going to jump right in to the day the challenge is on.

I love, love fall. There is something about October and pumpkins and chilly mornings. Oh, and the color orange. We've already done a several fun fall things as a family including my very favorite fall activity, going to the Pumpkin Patch. We've actually been twice. Hoping to go at least one more time.

My simple joy in going to the pumpkin patch is finding the perfect pumpkin. Which of course I take way too seriously. This year, though, the pumpkin I wanted was over $20!


What????

I know.

And as much as I love picking my pumpkin at the patch, I just couldn't pay $20 when we had grown some lovely little pumpkins of our own in our back yard.

So I opted for these adorable white pumpkins instead.

They are just pumpkins; but they make me so happy. It's a little joke in our house about how much I love them.

What's your one fall activity you and your family must do??

No comments: