Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Okay, first of all, I'm totally stealing this idea from my friend, Jamie.
I felt like I could use a little structure to help me blog. So here goes. Though I may squeeze in other posts, here and there, that aren't part of the challenge.


Day 01 –A paragraph about yourself.

Day 02 - A hobby.
Day 03 – A thing thats on your mind.
Day 04 – A goal.
Day 05 – A person you miss.
Day 06 – A blog.
Day 07 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 08 - A pet peeve.
Day 09 – A show.
Day 10 – A insecurity.
Day 11 – A actor.
Day 12 – A thing that worries you.
Day 13 – A list of favorite memories.
Day 14 – A bad habit.
Day 15 – A wish.
Day 16 - A picture you took.
Day 17 – A secret.
Day 18 – A thing your afraid of.
Day 19 – A recipe.
Day 20 – A picture of your “crew”.
Day 21 – A dream you had recently.
Day 22 – A thing you do every day.
Day 23 – A meme.
Day 24 – A topic that makes you think.
Day 25 – A song.
Day 26 – A thing you want to do before you die.
Day 27 – A thing that makes you mad.
Day 28 – A quote.
Day 29 – A place that gives you wanderlust.
Day 30 – A future.


Day 1 - A paragraph about me.

Oooh, these are always hard. Well, I'm a thirty something mom and wife. Born in San Francisco, I grew up going to church and school in the city. We lived in the beach side town of Pacifica; but commuted almost every day. I have a truly amazing husband who is my perfect match in every way. I have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter who keeps me laughing and on my toes. I look like I've swallowed a watermelon because I'm 6 months pregnant with number #2. I'm a Christian and was thankfully raised in a Christian home. My faith is not part of who I am; it is who I am. I'm an elementary teacher who, very recently, has taken an indefinite break from teaching to stay home with the kiddos. I love to watch movies and spend time with my family and friends. I used to love to read and scrapbook once upon a time. Oh yeah, I like to write. I think I'm pretty funny. Or at least, I try to be. And most importantly, I love bread! Well, it's not the most important thing; but I thought I'd throw that in there. Okay, that's me.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

I think you're funny. :) And I'm glad that you're blogging more often...that's a bright side of your situation!

Jen Bauer said...

Ahh, thanks Wendy.:) I do have much more time to sit and think these days!