Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day #2 Blog Challenge

Day 2 – A Hobby

I know that I'm supposed to blog everyday; but I've been busy. You know, all that sitting around on the couch!

Well, this one is kind of sad. Because when I really thought about it, I realized I don’t have one. I always say I like to read and scrapbook; but I rarely ever do these things. I read… for work. I scrapbook some in the summer. Honestly, I always brought work home. In my free - time, I just tried to spend time with Andy and Lily.

Now that I’m couch bound, I’ve picked up cross stitching again. I plan on doing that this summer and I do plan on scrapping. So, here’s my chance to find a hobby again and now I have time to actually do it.

Here’s what I’m cross stitching. And, yes I started this right around the time we got married. And, yes that was almost 11 years ago!!!!

No comments: