Saturday, August 4, 2012

12 Years Ago Today

12 years ago I married this guy..........
And there is not a day that I've ever regretted it. Each day with Andy is a gift and each year gets better and better. Thank you, sweetie for the wonderful life we've made with each other and for our two precious kids.  I love it that we love to be with each other and that we still laugh and act completely silly together.


Remember when we were this young and carefree? (And when I wore overalls, a lot.)
I know right now we are knee deep in diapers, spit-up, and Barbie Dolls. Moments alone together are few and precious. Sleeping in and just having quiet are things of the past. But I wouldn't have it any other way and I wouldn't want to take this journey with anyone else.

Happy Anniversary. I love you!

No comments: