Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday.......Summa' Time

I'm loving so many things this Wonderful Wednesday!

I love it that the weather has cooled down a bit these past two days. Phew! It was toasty earlier this week.

I love it that we were able to host an end of the summer BBQ a few days ago. Lots of kids, lots of friends, a bit chaotic; but very fun.

I love it that Andy took Lily on the first annual daughter/daddy camping trip this week. They went an hour away for one night. I thought that was good for the first time. He's a pretty kick butt dad if I do say so myself. Lily had a blast!

I was sad to see our good friends, Steph and Allie leave today; but we had such a fun and special week with them. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it, too. Lily had her first ever sleep over with Allie (pictures for sure to come). It was very sweet.

As always, I'm loving my happy kids and my  kick butt husband!


And I'm loving that God know best and it's not up to us to figure things out. Though circumstances and life can be very hard at times, He has us in the palm of His loving hands. We need only to trust that He loves us and will meet our needs.

No comments: