Friday, August 10, 2012

Slice of Life

Blogging can be challenging. While I have a million ideas flitting around in my mind at any moment, I don't have a lot of time to actually write.  So by the time I do sit to type, I've either forgotten what my original idea was or that oh so clever post doesn't seem so great any more.

It takes dedication. I have to put down the remote and remind myself that we have a DVR.

And while I like to blog about the highlights of my life, vacations, birthdays and the like; I realized that often I miss out on those little slices of life.

Those are the things I tend to forget. Those are the things that I really want to remember. First and foremost my blog is for me and my family. It's like a digital scrapbook.

Here's my little "slice". Henry, I hope you read this one day.

Henry  (aka Boo Boo)...........

is 13 months.
        
is a spitfire .

is happy and very ticklish. 
        



is very determined.

has his bottom two teeth and the top two teeth just broke through.
        
looks so cute in his Angel's baseball hat, especially when he matches his dad.

is a little attached to me right now (and by a little, I mean a lot).
       
has  a bit of a temper.

is walking everywhere and getting into everything!!!
       
is starting to babble. His voice is sooo cute!

still has the biggest eyes I've ever seen. They aren't  blue anymore. They've turned into a really pretty hazel color.
       
finally fits into most of his 6-month clothing. Woo Hoo!

loves cars.
       
lets you know when he isn't happy. Yup, he's a screamer!

likes you to chase him. He's very playful.
       
just learned to high-five and clap.

is a very light sleeper.
       
loves to pull all my tupperware out of the cupboard.

Henry, you are my handsome little man. I can't imagine my life without you hanging on my pant legs and following me around the house. You are our little miracle.



No comments: