Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what I'm loving on this fantastic Wednesday.

I'm loving some of the things I whipped up in my kitchen this week.


Chicken Chili: So easy and a family favorite. Just these few ingredients (most of which you probably already have in your cupboards) make the yummiest meal.

Then we had Parmesan Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells. Thank you Pinterest. I meant to take a picture of these, but forgot.

I'm loving that Lily is loving being a Bumble Bee (her Pre-K class). Here's her first day of school pictures.


 Her new snail lunchbox.
 Her teachers had fun centers set up for them to do when they arrived.


 I'm loving that she gets to go to school with her friend, Gracie, this year. Gosh these two are cute!!


And of course I'm loving my sweet Lily and my sweet Henry.
I'm so thankful for our little family.
 


No comments: