Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is what I'm loving on this BEAUTIFUL Wednesday...........

1.) School is the air. No, I'm not so excited to be without my Lily 3 days a week. But, she loves school and this week we made in impromptu visit to her classroom. She got to visit with her teacher and play in the classroom with some of her friends. I saw how much fun she was having. Mama's gotta let her girl go. Just 3 days a week, though!

2.) I made zucchini pie this week. OMG! It's one of the best things I've ever made. Props to Steph (one of my few faithful readers:)  ) for passing along this amazing recipe.


3.) Speaking of Steph, Stephanie and her daughter Allie, are coming to visit this week from Wichita, Kansas. Lily and Allie are bff's and to say Lily is excited is an understatement. It will be fun to see them and hang out.

4.) I'm going to be doing a writing club for the elementary students at my daughter's school this year. It's also where I spent the last 12 years working as a teacher before I started my new career as stay at home mom. Writing and Reading workshops are kinda my passion. I'm not sure what the interest will be. I'm sure I'll be posting about it the near future. The name I came up with (after googling.....I couldn't think of anything! Great writer I am.) was The Mighty Pen Writing Club? Is that clever enough? Is it lame? Please if you have a better one, write it in your comment. I'm totally open to suggestions.


As always, I'm loving my kids and super duper husband. I am so thankful for them.






O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting  1 Chronicles 16:34


No comments: