Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Andrew: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 5: Andy
Actually, I purposefully did not write on day 5 because we were busy with birthday business that day. I wanted to spend time with Andy and the family, not at the computer.

So today (and every day, in fact) I'm thankful for my sweet Andy. The list is long as to why I'm thankful for him; but two things jumped to my mind immediately.

Number One: He's an awesome dad.

Andy is very hands on. He's knows his way around a dirty diaper, let me tell you. He interacts with the kids, reads to them, really plays with them, explains things to Lily, and teaches them about God. He's calm and doesn't react. Just seeing how he loves L and little H, makes me love him even more.

Number Two: He's so funny.

We laugh a lot. Andy has a very quick wit and he's very silly. We have a lot of inside jokes just between the two of us. I'm afraid there's been many a church service (where we are supposed to be listening, pondering, and being quiet) where we were giggling under our breath like two silly school girls.

And he thinks I'm funny. So, when the person who floats your boat thinks that you are the bees knees too!!! Well that's pretty darn remarkable.

I love you Andrew Ryan Bauer!

Most of these pictures are older ones; but they are my all time favorites.











2 comments:

Amy said...

you guys are too cute! I remember when you started dating..such a sweet couple. Glad our lives have crossed paths once again. {and I'm sure more in the future if Lily has her way!! ha} xoxo

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, the picture of him kissing Lil's hand...cutest ever. You two are adorable, you've got yourself a keeper. ;)