Saturday, November 10, 2012

Medicine and Rest: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Days 9 & 10: Medicine and Rest

I didn't post yesterday because I was sick! I've had a horrible cold all week which culminated into a horrible, headachy cough. I felt like pooh yesterday.

Besides a little headache, stuffy nose and occasional cough, I feel way better today.

After being sick for several days, you really do appreciate that first day where you start to feel better. If it weren't for the medicine and the total day of rest in bed I got yesterday (thanks to my man), I still think I'd be in bad shape. So that's why these two days really go together.

I am so thankful for the medicine we have that is so readily available to us. I'm so thankful for the migraine medicine I found years ago to keep my migraines to a minimum. I'm also so thankful for the migraine medicine that I do take for those bad headaches that really zaps them about 90% of the time.

God is good. I could be a way more miserable person right now without them.

I'm so thankful that God gives us the rest we need when we really need it.


No comments: