Friday, November 5, 2010

A Month of Thankfulness...Day 2

I hope this is what we'll look like in 30 years!!


Well, I have about 17 minutes until it's Nov. 6th, so I'm making this post by the skin of my teeth.

So, what am I thankful for today? My dear husband. Today is his birthday. He spent the morning sleeping, which he is desperately lacking these days and the afternoon relaxing and eating my birthday treat bag I made for him last night.

The birthday treat basket has all his favorite treats: Salami, some sort of cheese, and peanut buttter m & m's. Somehow I forgot the mountain dew!!! Not sure how I forgot that one, but I did.

Then we got to take Lily and Allison to a place called My Gym. That was a blast to see them tumbling, climbing, jumping on the trampoline, and having so much fun. Then off to a birthday dinner at this parents. It was day.

With all that said, this is a perfect day to say why I'm thankful for Andy. I'm thankful for so many reasons. But the first one that pops into my mind is that he is such a helper to me. He helps with Lily, cleaning up around the house, and he's so good about last minute trips to grocery store. He's an attentive and loving husband and dad. He always makes me laugh. Everyday. He's the funniest person I know and I just like being around him. I really could go on and on, but I must post this by midnight.

He makes me so happy. I'm so thankful for him. Happy Birthday to my best friend!

No comments: