Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF: A Month of Thankfulness.........Day 9

So, it's driving me crazy that my day of thankfulness is not matching the actual date. I was trying not to be OCD about it; but I can't help it. I must catch up.

Day 9: I'm thankful for where I work. I love going to work and I love the people I work with, too.

Day 10: I'm thankful for God's Word. To have something that is 100 percent true, all the time, without fail is astounding to me. I can go to it anytime. It's God talking to me. I'm so thankful for such an amazing gift.

Day 11: I'm thankful for cozy fall nights, like tonight.

Day 12: I'm thankful for Fridays which means the weekend. TGIF!!! It's been a long week. Enough said.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your OCD blog follower is glad you are caught up too! All good things!