Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who Would Have Thought?: A Month of Thankfulness Day 13 and 14


Who would have thought a getting a new refrigerator would make one so happy? I should have known this would be a thrilling event since 3 of my top 5 gifts of all time were when Andy installed our dishwasher 2 1/2 years ago, when Andy bought me my very first washing machine, and the day our driveway was paved.

The new frig is awesome. A little large for our cozy kitchen; but so awesome. It has the freezer on the bottom with a bin that slides out. Nice feature.

This is worth two days of thankfulness, don't you think? But that would be cheating. So today's thankful thought is for days of rest. Today was a nice day of relaxing with my family. Those days have been few and far between lately so, I'm very thankful we had time together today.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Ooh, it looks so nice! I totally get the "new appliance" excitement -- I guess that shows how glamorous our lives are, huh? ;)