Friday, November 26, 2010

Much To Be Thankful For: Days 18-25


Yeah, so I'm just a little behind on my month of Thankfulness and the month is almost over. Brace yourselves. Here's the catch-up:
Day 18: I'm thankful that Lily likes to cuddle with me on the couch and watch cartoons. I love to spend that time with her.
Day 19: I'm thankful for Ibuprofen and heating pads.
Day 20: I'm thankful that mine and Andy's parents get along well and we can share holidays together.
Day 21: I'm thankful that God's timing is better than my timing and that He doesn't give me everything I ask for.
Day 22: I'm thankful for the petite section at JCPenneys and jeans that are "short" so I don't have to hem every pair of pants I buy.
Day 23: I'm thankful for my mom's sweet potatoes and that I have some in my refrigerator right now.
Day 24: For in-laws. They had Lily spend the night Thanksgiving Eve so Andy and I could sleep in Thanksgiving morning. One word: Marvelous! Christmas came early this year.
Day 25: My salvation. None of these things would even matter if I didn't have Christ in my life. I'm amazed, befuddled, grateful, blown over, and deeply thankful that He called me to Him and at a young age. Without Christ my life would have no meaning and purpose.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awesome - #24 is the best!